Candle & Diffuser Safety
- Burn Time – To prevent tunneling and create a candle memory, the first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass. Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Avoid Draughts – Candles burn best in still air but if you can’t avoid draughts, turn the candle periodically to avoid uneven burning and possible candle collapse. A candle in a draught may also start to smoke.
- Putting Candles Out – It is always best to use a Candle Dipper or a Candle snuffer rather than blowing out to prevent wicks from drifting off center and to avoid wax splash. This will help to maximize the candle’s burn time.
- Candle Storage – Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Fragrances with a vanilla content may yellow if exposed to sunlight or fluorescent light, this is normal and does not affect the burning of the candle. Store your candles in an upright position.
- Trim Wick Before Every Use – It is normal in Soy Wax for your wicks to mushroom. This is easily fixed by trimming your wick to 6mm. Trimming will ensure your candle does not burn hotter than it should and thus will prolong the life of the candle. Trim the little ball on the of your wick to keep your candle burning gently, be sure not to cut it too short or it will become engulfed by wax.
- Keep the Burn Pool Clean – If you get any black at the rim of your glass simply wipe if away with a damp cloth, this may be a sign that your wick is too long.
- Always burn a candle within sight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never move a burning candle.
- Never leave unattended. And do not burn NEAR flammable items.
- Keep wick centered and trimmed at all times.
- Do not let other debris fall into wax.
- Discontinue use when less than 2cm of wax in the bottom of the container.
- Failure to follow these instructions could lead to fire hazard or injury
- For use as a room fragrance only.
- Avoid contact with wood surfaces and fabrics as oil may cause staining.
- Not recommended for topical use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow.
- Oil that spills onto the exterior of the bottle may cause the finish to discolor.
Please keep these instructions in a safe place.
Any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org