EARL GREY TEA & ROSE CANDLE
Your mornings, your evenings and everything in between just got a whole lot brighter. Inspired by tea houses and brunch parties, this unique fragrance blend delivers an aroma that makes a sumptuous statement anytime of the year. Enhanced with top notes of bergamot and lemon, the posh fragrance sure does make it easy to succumb to your senses. To rev things up with a dose of femininity and the polished elegance you so desire, middle notes of black tea, soft jasmine and rose have been incorporated into the enthralling mix. We’ve also added a rich base featuring notes of cedarwood and tobacco leaf in order to tie the other aromatic selections together with a calming earthy tone. It’s a scent that encourages you to seize the day while still staying in a state of grace. Since it’s delicate and not at all overpowering, our Earl Grey Tea and Rose fragrance can be enjoyed at home or at the office depending on where inspiration is needed.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Do not touch when the candle glass become hot.
- Keep out of reach pets, children and draughts.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Burn candle for 1 – 2 hours at a time. Do not over burn the candle. Never use a candle as a night light.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- If the candle glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- Failure to follow these instructions could lead to fire hazard or injury
Our wick trimmers were created for the customers. The angled edge on the trimmer allows for a clean cut every time. Many wick trimmers on the market tend to “chew” through the wick leaving it aesthetically unappealing. Did you know that trimming the wick to a 1/4 inch prior to burning creates an even flame? Doing so increases candles burn time and keeps the scent fresher for longer.