LAVENDER & GARDENIA (SIGNATURE) CANDLE
Known as the caregivers and nurturers of the world, women are the ones who make it all happen and then some. Inspired by the modern woman who handles everything with the utmost style and grace, this flirty floral scent appeals to the femininity that happens to give life as we know it a flawlessly beautiful balance. The freshness of lavender really does take on a whole new role in this luscious garden-like aromatherapy blend, as it is softened and romanticized by the addition of gardenia. Together, these two flowery scents combine forces to drape your senses with a stunningly vibrant aroma that leaves you feeling confident, sexy and ready to take on whatever the day may bring. It makes a wonderful selection to enjoy when setting the mood for romance, unwinding after a long day or simply in need of a quick revive.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Do not touch when the candle glass become hot.
- Keep out of reach pets, children and draughts.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Burn candle for 1 – 2 hours at a time. Do not over burn the candle. Never use a candle as a night light.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- If the candle glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- Failure to follow these instructions could lead to fire hazard or injury
Our wick trimmers were created for the customers. The angled edge on the trimmer allows for a clean cut every time. Many wick trimmers on the market tend to “chew” through the wick leaving it aesthetically unappealing. Did you know that trimming the wick to a 1/4 inch prior to burning creates an even flame? Doing so increases candles burn time and keeps the scent fresher for longer.