Coconut Lime Candle
Coconut Lime Candle
Escape to the enchanted land of Hawaii or to the famous beaches of Tahiti any given day by simply enjoying this home fragrance selection inspired by tropical landscapes from far away. When you imagine a white sand beach bordered by crystal blue waters near your favorite vacation spot, this zippy scent is the one that matches that vision. The tropically inspired scent starts off by relaxing and calming the senses with the comforting coolness of coconut, therefore making it a perfect pick for those needing to relax following a long day spent cooped up in an office. To offset the comforting warmth of the coconut base, this beachy fragrance also features zestful top notes of lemony lime. The tangy addition of citrus leaves your senses satisfied as it also gently energizes to inspire creativity and a healthy imagination.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Do not touch when the candle glass become hot.
- Keep out of reach pets, children and draughts.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Burn candle for 1 – 2 hours at a time. Do not over burn the candle. Never use a candle as a night light.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- If the candle glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- Failure to follow these instructions could lead to fire hazard or injury
Our wick trimmers were created for the customers. The angled edge on the trimmer allows for a clean cut every time. Many wick trimmers on the market tend to “chew” through the wick leaving it aesthetically unappealing. Did you know that trimming the wick to a 1/4 inch prior to burning creates an even flame? Doing so increases candles burn time and keeps the scent fresher for longer.