Sandalwood & Peony Blush Candle (Signature)
Candle Size 250ML
Inspired by romantic florals combined with a woodsy depth.
Sandalwood and peony are naturally a more mellow fragrance, but our candle brings a robust elegance coupled with a youthfulness of spring that makes this candle stand out without being overpowering.
Next time you want to fill your life with a childlike beauty and loveliness, our Sandalwood & Peony Blush, with its traditional peony and sandalwood, mixed with a modern brightness from the green, slightly citrusy hints of mandarin, leaf green, and melon is the perfect candle! Added interest is introduced with the fragrant creaminess of cedarwood, malt, vanilla, and musk.
Top Notes: Mandarin and Green
Middle Notes: Rose, Melon, Sandalwood
Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk, Malt
Packaging: Stylish Gold Pleated Pillow Candle Jar & Lid. Packaged in an elegant cylindrical brown Gift / Presentation Box
Candle Care Instructions:
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Do not touch when the candle glass become hot.
- Keep out of reach pets, children and draughts.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Burn candle for 1 – 2 hours at a time. Do not over burn the candle. Never use a candle as a night light.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and soothing. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- If the candle glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- Failure to follow these instructions could lead to fire hazard or injury
Our wick trimmers were created especially for our customers. The angled edge on the trimmer allows for a clean cut every time. Many wick trimmers on the market tend to “chew” through the wick leaving it aesthetically unappealing. Did you know that trimming the wick to a 1/4 inch prior to burning creates an even flame? Doing so increases candles burn time and keeps the scent fresher for longer.