Vanilla Caramel Candle
Candle Size 250ML
During those cold winter months, there’s nothing quite like snuggling up indoors, enjoying a hot mug of your favorite sugary drink, and enjoying the warmth of blankets, sweaters, and a comforting fire flickering in your fireplace.
This Vanilla Caramel candle is the perfect accompaniment to that fuzzy, warm feeling that in Norway is called koselig. With a buttery, rich scent so yummy you can almost taste it, this candle provides a warm and unique smell with notes of creamy balsamic, salted caramel, sweet coconut, and velvety vanilla. The whole scent is wrapped in a subtly-rich and musky scent of Tonka bean.
Top Notes: Buttery Vanilla
Middle Notes: Caramel, Coconut
Base Notes: Vanilla, Tonka
Packaging: White Cylindrical Translucent Candle Jar with lid. "Lavender and Rose" lettering on one side of the jar. Packaged in an elegant white Gift / Presentation box.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Do not touch when the candle glass become hot.
- Keep out of reach pets, children and draughts.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Burn candle for 1 – 2 hours at a time. Do not over burn the candle. Never use a candle as a night light.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and soothing. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- If the candle glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- Failure to follow these instructions could lead to fire hazard or injury
Our wick trimmers were created especially for our customers. The angled edge on the trimmer allows for a clean cut every time. Many wick trimmers on the market tend to “chew” through the wick leaving it aesthetically unappealing. Did you know that trimming the wick to a 1/4 inch prior to burning creates an even flame? Doing so increases candles burn time and keeps the scent fresher for longer.